Our event staff can assist you in planning all aspects of your event. Our department specializes in designing events to meet your specific needs. Please read the policies and procedures required by University Catering.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
No outside food or beverages of any kind may be brought in or served by University Catering, client, guests or invitees. We reserve the right to confiscate any such items in violation of this policy. The only exception to this policy is a wedding cake provided by an outside vendor if desired (a per person cake cutting fee will apply), and wine/beverages for which there is a $15 per bottle corkage fee. (see BEVERAGE SERVICE)
We strive to offer a wide range of food and beverages to suit a variety of dietary needs. Any special items not included in our menus may be ordered upon request.
- Entrée choices are limited to one meat or fish and one vegetarian selection. If a third entrée is requested, additional fees will apply.
- A minimum order of 15 people is required and 50 pieces on the appetizers, unless a different serving amount is indicated.
- Buffets are available for service in a four hour time period only (which includes the set up time) after which time any remaining items will be removed.
- Food quantities must be ordered for the expected number of guests attending.
- For your safety we do not allow food left over to be taken home or carried over from catered events.
Service of wine, beer or non-alcoholic drinks at your table is included with the service of your meal. Cost of beverage not included.
- Wine and or Beer service:
- Hosted Bar - $30 per server per hour (minimum of 2 hours).
- We will determine the number of staff needed to adequately serve your guests.
- Cash Bar:
- quote based on event needs.
- Full Bar Service (Hosted/Cash Bar)
- quote based on your event needs.
- A $15 corkage fee per 750ml bottle will apply to all bottles brought in.
Any open beverages may not be removed at the end of your event. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone over the age of 21 without an ID, as well as to cease service to those individuals who have been deemed overly intoxicated.